Cocomelon, the funnies character for kids! Want to get kids to learn to cook early? You can start from now by using your child’s favorite character when inviting him to cook together like a figure that is in great demand for children today, like Cocomelon.
Who doesn’t know this YouTube account? One of the channels contains animated educational videos for children. This account was created on September 1, 2006, with the number of subscribers reaching 47.7 million subscribers. Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes videos have been viewed 2.8 billion times over the past 30 days.
The music is very attached to children’s ears, but the visuals of the characters displayed are also hilarious to be a spectacle material for early childhood. Not infrequently, just by providing pictures of Cocomelon, children will always respond to their favorite characters. In addition, you can make Cocomelon cupcakes ideas to make with your child.
Here are two recipes for Cocomelon Theme Cupcakes and Cocomelon Theme Cakes:
1. Cocomelon Theme Cupcakes
Before you start making cocomelon cupcakes design, it’s a good idea to practice making this simple one first. Basic cupcake, which remains tasty even if it looks plain just like that. If you are adept at making cupcakes, give toppings according to the child’s favorite character.
The materials you need:
- 110 grams of melted butter
- 110 grams sugar
- 110 grams flour
- Two teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to cook the cupcake:
- Oven to heat up to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a muffin baking sheet with paper cake containers.
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until the dough is pale and frothy.
- Then put the flour, salt, and baking powder scrambled together into the mixture of butter and sugar earlier.
- Also, put the eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl, then beat until mixed.
- Put the finished dough into the paper containers that have been prepared earlier. Do not be complete because the cupcake will expand when baked, later the dough overflows.
- Bake the dough for 18 to 20 minutes until the cake is fluffy, golden, and solid to the touch.
- Let the baking sheet be excellent for at least 10 minutes before moving to the cake rack when you’re done baking.
- Basic cupcakes like this are suitable to be enjoyed with any topping, do not forget to decorate the top with the child’s favorite jam or cream or with favorite chocolate, a sprinkling of ceres, and refined sugar that forms the face of the cocomelon character. Decorating it with buttercream is also easy!
How to make the buttercream:
- Beat 110 grams of butter until soft, then add 110 grams of icing sugar little by little and beat until perfectly mixed.
- The steps above alone can be used as yummy buttercream toppings for your cupcake. But if you want a more fragrant aroma, try adding 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and shake evenly. Buttercream vanilla is ready!
- Voila, finished a funny and delicious cupcake.
Use a variety of toppings of your choice to add the flavors you like. This recipe can also be used as an interesting Cocomelon Birthday Cupcake.
Maybe you want to read this: 9 Tips for Online Shopping, Safe and Smart
2. Cocomelon Theme Cake
- 500 grams Flour
- 400 gram Sugar
- 450 ml Unsalted fizzy drinks
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Emulsifier (TBM/SP)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla paste
- 3 tbsp Chocolate paste
- 20 cup Sponge cake paper
How to make it:
- Sift the wheat flour with baking powder. Set aside.
- Put the granulated sugar, eggs, and emulsifier in a container (bowl). Beat with a high-speed mixer for 10 minutes until fluffy. Lower the speed.
- Then add the flour and baking powder that has been sifted into the container alternately with soda drinks, little by little while continuing to shake. Beat until flat.
- Take 100 grams of dough and put it in another container, then add the chocolate paste.
- Add the vanilla paste to the other dough.
- Prepare a steamed sponge cake mold layered with steamed sponge cake paper.
- Pour the white dough on the mold, then add a bit of brown dough.
- Steam the cake for 20 minutes or until fluffy.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes, then remove the cake from the mold.
Here are two cocomelon-themed recipes that you can refer to cooking with children—time to make Cocomelon Cake and Cupcakes. Good luck!